Who said “I love you” first? in our relationship? si Labsie.. he was wooing me so he said the L word first. as if bibigay ako agad! hehe
Who kissed who first? siya pa rin.. stolen kiss on my cheek! kilig! hehe ;)
Who proposed? Labsie.. mga 2-3 months pa kami noon. pero tumagal pa ng 8+years before the wedding planning began in earnest. hehe!
How old is he? same age as mine, 26 =)
Who eats more? Labsie eh! hehe
Who is taller? Labsie pa rin.. 9 inches taller than me O_o
Who sings better? Labsie pa rin.. wala akong pag-asa dito
Who is smarter? *ehem* hehe! musically, siya.. academically, ako =)
Whose temper is worse? ME!!!!! hehe! Labsie is the most patient guy ever! love u labs! mwahh! =)
Who is more stubborn? ako pa rin.. but not so much now.. siya naman increasing. hala! hehe
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Labsie.. inaako nya lahat.. pa-martyr effect! :p
Who is more sensitive? both of us.. O_o
Who does the laundry? labandera! hehe
Who does the dishes? either..
Who pays the bills? most of the time si Labsie, chip in lang ako.. =)
Who mows the lawn? wala miy lawn, hehe
Who cooks dinner? ME! i love to cook for him! =)
Who drives when you are together? we both don't know how to drive, hehe
Whose parents do you see the most? mine, hehe
Who has more friends? si Labsie.. people person kaayo!
Who has more siblings? equal.. i got 2 bros, he has 1 bro & 1 sis
Who wears the pants in the family? both of us ;p as what Kaje said, "too proud to give the ‘pants’ to the hubby but too modest to take it" hehehe!
* Plan and have a date with one another.
* Celebrate your anniversary. Write a letter to each other recommitting yourselves to your marriage.
* Decide together how you will celebrate holidays.
* Make a big deal about your birthdays.
* Fight fair.
* Don’t try to change your spouse.
* Be willing to forgive.
* Don’t expect your spouse to be a mind reader and don’t try to be a mind reader.
* Consider attending a marriage enrichment weekend or workshop.
* Accept that there will be some small issues that you two will never resolve and that it is normal in successful marriages.
This is the front entrance --
* Spend at least 10 minutes a day focused on one another without the distraction of your kids, the TV, the phone, etc.
* Kiss your spouse in the morning, before leaving the house, when you go to bed, and several other times during the day and evening.
* Say I Love You.
* Hug your spouse several times each day.
* Affirm something your spouse said or did and say something nice.
* Be kind to your spouse.
* Do something caring and romantic for your spouse.
* Don’t criticize your spouse.
* Laugh together.
* Hide some love notes for your spouse.
* Do a few things together, like working in the yard, taking a walk, watching a favorite movie, or planning and cooking dinner.
* Encourage both yourself and your spouse to have some alone time.
And so, after 4 redesigns (one of which I used for the past weeks), I'm finally at peace with what I created. Actually, I was okay with #2 (see below) but Labsie did not like the way he looked at the photos I used. I hope he likes this one coz I don't like to redesign again! Hehe =) Below are the so-so blog headers I made prior to the current one above.
1. Baptismal and Confirmation certificates
- date of issuance within 6 months of wedding
- with "for marriage purposes" annotation
3. Marriage License (from the local civil registrar)
4. Pre-Cana Seminar (every 4th Saturday and Sunday of the month)
5. Marriage Banns (for 3 consecutive Sundays)
If you're interested, head on over to Ning's $1500 marriage giveaway. Yup, just click that link and it will take you to the post where the mechanics are written down. Good luck but I hope I win! Hahaha! =p To Ning, congratulations and best wishes! =)
St. Francis Church in Maa, Davao City
- ► 2010 (16)
- ► 2009 (42)
- partner/hubby/relationship questions
- wedding reception table ideas
- its FEB 23!!!
- monthly & yearly tips to make your marriage last
- Robinsons Highlands Clubhouse
- daily & weekly tips to make your marriage last =)
- wedding blog header dilemma
- Happy Valentines everybody! =)
- wedding requirements in St. Francis
- Ning is getting married and he's giving away $$$!
- big day on sunday!
- wedding gown??
- our preferred wedding church
- ▼ February (13)
My Blog List
- birthday challenge (10)
- bridal pictorial (3)
- children and marriage (10)
- church (5)
- coron honeymoon (1)
- davao wedding (15)
- davao wedding directory (3)
- davao wedding fair (1)
- davao wedding planner (1)
- DIY (5)
- eden nature park and resort (3)
- elbanbuena-solito honeymoon (3)
- elbanbuena-solito wedding (8)
- engagement (2)
- exotic wedding destinations (4)
- feng shui wedding tips (4)
- filipino traditions (1)
- food-tasting (1)
- Freebies (3)
- grand regal hotel (6)
- groom pictorial (2)
- hof gorei (1)
- makati honeymoon (1)
- manila honeymoon (1)
- marriage infidelity (1)
- marriage license (2)
- marriage renewal (4)
- marriage tips (16)
- motif and theme (5)
- our married life (12)
- our memories (16)
- pre-cana seminar (2)
- pregnancy (8)
- prenuptial pictorial (2)
- reception (15)
- rings (2)
- robinsons highlands clubhouse (1)
- spring flowers (2)
- st. francis (6)
- sunnypoint function plaza (2)
- trial makeup (1)
- videos (4)
- Weblog (21)
- wedding AVP (1)
- wedding cake (3)
- wedding date (4)
- wedding first dance (2)
- wedding gown (5)
- wedding invitations (4)
- wedding jewelry (3)
- wedding photography (4)
- wedding plans (10)
- wedding requirements (2)
- wedding songs (2)
- wedding souvenirs (1)
- wedding tips (1)
- wedding traditions (1)
- wine label (1)