I’ve been receiving lots of inquiries about Davao weddings and honeymoon in the Philippines so I’d thought a post that links to all my posts about these. What I wrote are by no means comprehensive but I hope it will be able to help you =)
WEDDING UPDATES (in order of published date)
Our Engagement Announcement
Davao Wedding Fair (Candor and Bliss)
Our Save-The-Date Cards
Our Wedding Invitation Prototype
Davao Pre-Cana Seminar (just a quick post)
JUNE Wedding Update
NO JULY and AUGUST Wedding Updates — very busy with my Physician Licensure exam
SEPTEMBER Wedding Update (1 month to go!)
Sneak Peak of our Prenuptial Pictorial
My Trial Wedding Makeup Photos
Food-Tasting Photos in Grand Regal Hotel (1 week to go!)
HONEYMOON POSTS (out of 10 days)
Day 1 and 2: honeymoon chronicles: makati/laguna
Day 3 (part 1): honeymoon chronicles: makati food pornography
Day 3 (part 2): honeymoon chronicles: sea creatures and robots
Day 4: honeymoon chronicles: chapel and kitchen
- I got married last October 2008 and we so much fun! ^_^ Being Catholic, we can't have an outdoor garden wedding which was what we wanted. The good thing is, we found St. Francis church whose altar backdrop is a garden! Perfect! =) Our reception had a fairytale / pink butterfly theme and we loooved it so much.. All the people we love (200+) were there and the food in Grand Regal Hotel was awesome! Overall, mess ups aside, Labsie and I had the best wedding we could ever had! ^_^
2. What age would you encourage your children to get married?
- I won't necessarily encourage them. Maybe they want to stay single so.. Whatever they want, I'll support.
3. Who got married at the last wedding that you attended?
- Basil and Gladys (June 27 this year), the bride was a college friend of mine and I was one of the bridesmaids =)
4. Do you enjoy weddings and receptions?
- I enjoy the food, decor and program (especially if it has fun games)!
5. Have you cried at a wedding?
- Nope.. Not even in my own wedding. LOL! Scared that my makeup will be ruined, hehe!
6. Would you prefer a lavish event or a intimate ceremony?
- Intimate! Less money to spend :p
7. Have you ever been in some one’s wedding party? If yes, do tell.
- Yes, I was a bridesmaid recently.
8. Does a wedding make you happy and sentimental or grouchy and skeptical?
- Happy and sentimental! =)
9. Why do you think our divorce rate is so high?
- Divorce rate is high because people just don't believe in "What God had put together, let no man put asunder." =(
- ► 2010 (16)
- ▼ 2009 (42)
My Blog List
- birthday challenge (10)
- bridal pictorial (3)
- children and marriage (10)
- church (5)
- coron honeymoon (1)
- davao wedding (15)
- davao wedding directory (3)
- davao wedding fair (1)
- davao wedding planner (1)
- DIY (5)
- eden nature park and resort (3)
- elbanbuena-solito honeymoon (3)
- elbanbuena-solito wedding (8)
- engagement (2)
- exotic wedding destinations (4)
- feng shui wedding tips (4)
- filipino traditions (1)
- food-tasting (1)
- Freebies (3)
- grand regal hotel (6)
- groom pictorial (2)
- hof gorei (1)
- makati honeymoon (1)
- manila honeymoon (1)
- marriage infidelity (1)
- marriage license (2)
- marriage renewal (4)
- marriage tips (16)
- motif and theme (5)
- our married life (12)
- our memories (16)
- pre-cana seminar (2)
- pregnancy (8)
- prenuptial pictorial (2)
- reception (15)
- rings (2)
- robinsons highlands clubhouse (1)
- spring flowers (2)
- st. francis (6)
- sunnypoint function plaza (2)
- trial makeup (1)
- videos (4)
- Weblog (21)
- wedding AVP (1)
- wedding cake (3)
- wedding date (4)
- wedding first dance (2)
- wedding gown (5)
- wedding invitations (4)
- wedding jewelry (3)
- wedding photography (4)
- wedding plans (10)
- wedding requirements (2)
- wedding songs (2)
- wedding souvenirs (1)
- wedding tips (1)
- wedding traditions (1)
- wine label (1)